CAT Result 2017 Declared, here’s How You Can Check Your Score Online.
The result of Common Admission Test (CAT) 2017 conducted by IIM Lucknow (Indian Institute Of Management) has been declared today. Your CAT Result 2017 scorecard can be downloaded directly from here.
You can check your CAT Result 2017 anytime online by directly visiting the official website iimcat.ac.in. You can download your scorecard directly from IIM CAT 2017 official website.
The CAT 2017 examination was held on November 26 at various centers across the nation in around 140 cities.
The CAT examination is taken for admission to various management institutes across the country. Earlier the results were expected to declare on January 7.
Candidates can directly check the result on the official website iimcat.ac.in.
Follow the Steps Below To Check Your CAT 2017 Result Online:
1: Visit the official website for your CAT 2017 Scorecard – CAT 2017.
2: Click on the ‘Score Card for CAT 2017’ tab appears on right side of the website.
3: Enter your username and password
4: After submitting your details, the result will be displayed on the screen.
5: Download your scorecard and print for future reference.
CAT Result 2017 Declared, Candidates login page will be displayed like this.
If a candidate scores the required CAT score does not ensure the direct confirmation of admission to IIM. The qualified candidates have to pass a group discussion and personal interview.
“While in CAT 2016 all the top 20 candidates were male and engineers, this year the top 20 list contains two female candidates and three non-engineers,” said IIM Lucknow in a press release.
CAT Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC, ST and PWD categories).
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- Candidates should fulfill any one of the following conditions:
(i) Completed Bachelor’s degree with the required percentage of marks
(ii) Completed professional degree (CA/CS/ICWA) with required percentage
(iii) Should be in the final year of Bachelor’s degree with required percentage
For information on more latest news and updates, Click here.
- The women recreated Disney Princess outfits and the results are shocking.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle expecting their first child? Really?
- Zaheer And Sagarika’s New Photoshoot Are Giving Serious Couple Goals.