Every girl wants to look beautiful and ravishing. Radiant glowing skin is the dream of every woman and it is the first step to look great. Here we bring 8 Home Remedies for Glowing Skin, that is pocket-friendly too.
8 Beauty tricks from your Kitchen to look Super Radiant and Beautiful (Home Remedies from your Kitchen)
1.Gram Flour (Besan) :
Gram Flour is the most powerful ingredient that has been traditionally used in beauty care. It helps in deep cleansing and exfoliating of skin.It can be used in various face packs to remove Tan and to cleanse and tighten the skin. One of the best Home Remedies for Glowing Skin.
- Mix it with yogurt, lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric and mix with gram flour, milk, and lemon juice. Apply it on the face and wash off after 20 to 30 minutes. It helps to remove Tan and lighten skin color.
2. Coconut oil-For Removing Makeup 🙁 Home Remedies for Glowing Skin)
Your kitchen is more than just for cooking- there are some hidden treasures in your kitchen. Here are the Home Remedies for Glowing Skin.
Coconut is the god of all home remedies.Regular use can enhance your skin texture and gives you a natural glow.
Use this to remove stubborn eye make-ups or heat some oil and use it for massaging your skin for 2 min and then remove it using a cotton stab.
See other Home Remedies for Glowing Skin.
3. Coffee and Honey 🙁 Home Remedies for Glowing Skin)
In the beauty industry, coffee has raved about its beauty benefits. Coffee-rich beauty stuff is known for its wonderful and rich aroma even though I am not a compulsive coffee drinker, I rarely have coffee! The best thing about coffee is that they have loads of antioxidants and work against free radical damage. It does a whole lot of good to puffy eyes, reducing them considerably. Coffee also is a great exfoliate and honey can help in moisturizing and tightening of the skin.
Mix 1 tbsp of Coffee with 1 tbsp of honey.Mix it well for 3 to 4min. Mix it well it as much as you can and apply on your skin in circular motion. Wash with warm water after 20min.
4. Yogurt can soothe your dry skin:
Mix 2 tbsp of yogurt with 2 tbsp of honey. Mix it well and apply it to clean and damp face.
Wash it off after 15-20 minutes.Rinse well with warm water for soft supple skin. The honey in the mixture can help reduce inflammation in blemishes.
One of the best -Home Remedies for Glowing Skin.
5. Toothpaste for Acne :
Acne can appear on the face, chest, back, and scalp. Excessive oil production, accumulation of dead skin cells, clogged pores and bacteria are the four most common factors contributing to acne.
Apply a small amount of White Toothpaste on the acne affected area before going to bed.
Repeat daily for few days until your skin is free from acne and blemishes.
6. Sugar and Honey scrub for Chapped Lips:
When it comes to beauty we cannot simply ignore our Lips. Soft, textured and pink lips change the appearance of your face.Most of us go through chapped lips and it’s too irritating. Black, darkened and chapped lips can spoil the overall beauty.
To restore the softness and natural pink color of your lips:
- Add 1 tbsp of honey in 2 tbsp of sugar. Mix it well and use it to gently scrub your lips for 2 min, once a week.This will help in removing the dead cells and will give u flake-free lips.
- To keep your lips moisturized, you can use olive oil or coconut oil for massaging your lips once or twice daily. You can even use Ghee. That is easily available in our Kitchen.
7. Turmeric for Glowing Skin :
Turmeric contains curcumin, which has strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It will eliminate the harmful free radicals that are damaging the skin. It also keeps your skin supple and glowing. Gram flour gently cleanses the skin to make it clean and bright.
Take 1/2 tbsp of turmeric and mix it with 4 tbsp of gram flour. To this add enough milk or Gulab Jal to make a paste.
- Apply it on your face and neck.
- Leave it for 15-20min and then wash your face with warm water.
8. Aloe-Vera for Glowing skin:
Aloe vera is the ultimate solution for every skin problems.It’s nourishing and healing properties rejuvenate the skin to give it a natural glow.
Add 1tbsp of Aloe vera gel with 1 tbsp of turmeric and 1 tbsp of honey.Mix all the ingredients well and make a paste.
Apply this paste on your face and neck. Leave it for 20min and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Apply this face pack twice a week.
Side note: For perfect radiant skin, eat green salads, fruits, veggies daily.
- Tips to get glowing skin like Angelina Jolie
- Easiest way to remove private hairs at home
- 8 best tips to lose weight instantly
- Mom her son’s GF? Click to read the full story