Things you Should Not do on Your First date

0
62
things you shouldn't do on your first date
things you shouldn't do on your first date

There are simple things , things you should not do on your first date .

We know that everyone is excited for that first date . With so much of fuss about what to where and what not to. We tend to make some silly mistakes. That might cost us with making a bond with that hot girl. So there are some things you should not do on your first date.

So,here is the list of things you should not do on your first date.

1. Don’t like a vacation picture from 5 years ago. Duh!

things you shouldn't do on your first date

Everyone does a little research when they meet someone new. But just don’t start liking pictures from 5 years ago . (WE ARE ALL STALKERS!)

Well, you aren’t alone (thank god!) . In a survey , 43% of singles said that they googled the person before going to the date . And the rest 57% were LYING!

2. Talking about Your Ex.

things you shouldn't do on your first date

Don’t do it dude. Just DON’T! . In one survey 48% of singles said that the number one conversation killer is to bring up any past relationship.  It is also a serious turn off.!

3. Being Judgmental

Don’t be mean .This is one of the most important things you shouldn’t do on your first date.

Also Read: Get wine delivered to your home for that date

If your date is getting weird , give them a little chance. Maybe you’ll learn something about them or the ancient world!

4. Checking your phone

You are on your phone all day long . You can put it down for an hour or so , right ?

In a survey , 30% of women said that staring at your phone screen is a real deal breaker.

5. Don’t come drunk to the date

things you should not do on your first date

It is perfectly okay to have a drink before coming to the date ( to loosen up). But please limit it to one drink . If you show up all drunk on the date , its a Huge turn off !

6. Inappropriate touching

things you shouldn't do on your first date

Dude that’s really gross . In one survey alone,  28% of women said if a guy gets too handsy , she’ll end the date . eww.!

Also Read: Things To do To Feel Good.

SO, these were few very important things you shouldn’t do on your first date .

Side Note – Feel free to share, and save your friends from those horrible dates.

LEAVE A REPLY

CommentLuv badge